neck & shoulder Pain:
We Help People Put An End
To Daily, Annoying
Neck and Shoulder Pain
Suffering from daily neck and shoulder pain puts a serious strain on life and it can be debilitating. Living in pain is emotionally, physically and mentally draining because of how it can affect your mood and ability to enjoy daily life. Often the neck can seize up for no apparent reason and you can wake up and be unable to turn your head without a searing, sharp, nagging pain...
In more SEVERE cases the pain can spread to the head or radiate into the shoulder and arm which causes a great deal of tension and stress...
...Most people try to grit their teeth and ignore it hoping that it will settle down with time. The pain may settle down with this approach but be prepared for it to flare up again within a few weeks...
This is because there is always a root cause of why the body is not fully recovering. Consulting your GP about this problem will normally result in being encouraged to rest and take painkillers.
When people with neck and shoulder pain call us they often ask...
"How can physiotherapy at Instant Physio help?"
Here are just a few things that we are experts in...
- Diagnosing your problem - normally inside 20 minutes and give you a plan of how to get it better
- Prescribing the right exercises for your specific problem to help you recover
- Relieving pain with "hands-on" treatment - normally inside a few sessions
- Helping you sleep better and wake up feeling refreshed (not really stiff)
- Helping you return to the workouts and sports you love
- Helping people not to have to rely on painkillers and instead using corrective exercise
- Stop you having to call the doctor's and have time off work due to neck pain
- Helping you avoid needing dangerous surgery and injections
If You Want To Join
100s Of Other People
Who Were Finally Able To End Their
Neck And Shoulder Pain
With Natural Therapy Before
It Got Much Worse,
And You Don't Want To Rely
On Painkillers Forever
Or Are Fearful
About Your Ability To Be Active
Then We Can Help...
To find out more about how we can help you recover and get back to your normal self just call 020 3488 2698 or fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
We understand that some people are not 100% ready to book a physio appointment and prefer to talk about their options first before committing to anything. Sometimes it's because you've had a bad experience in the past or that you are unsure about the difference between treatments. Apply for a free taster session to make up your mind.
If you have any questions about treatment at Instant Physio and want to speak to one of our physios first to check you are happy and confident in working with us then we would encourage you to give us a call.
To arrange to speak with one of our physios at Instant Physio regarding your particular problem click on the button above.